We offer professional, fast and affordable repair services for Apple and Samsung products – in and out of warranty.
- Broken screen
- Water damage
- Battery replacement
- Other issues
Losing your data can be a real nightmare for someone whose life depends on it, and so these computer data recovery services perform a valuable service to thousands of people each year. In the event of you ever losing your data, it pays to be prepared and know exactly what to do when it happens.
We do retrieval or salvaging of data that has been accidentally deleted or lost due to damaged, failed, or corrupted secondary storage media when it cannot be accessed normally.
Common Symptoms or Reasons for Data Loss:
• Accidental deletion
• Accidental formatting
• Strange clicking, whirring, or scraping noises
• Hard disk stops spinning
• Fire or water damage
• Smoke is noticed or smelled
• Inaccessible or undetected drives or partitions
• Virus attack that corrupted data
• Corrupt device firmware
• RAID controller failure or lost configuration
• Multiple drives failure of RAID array
• Accidental reconfiguration and initialization of RAID array
Recommended Solution: Get professional help.
We do not recommend DIY (Do-It-Yourself) methods if your data is critical. The best option for you is to seek an expert to avoid further damage during this type of disasters. A trusted data recovery center is your best bet to recovering your lost data the safer, more secure way. That is where OUR TEAM comes in.
• Memory Cards (SD, MiniSD, MicroSD, MultiMediaCard, Memory Sticks)
• USB Flash Drives
• External/Portable Hard Disk Drives
• Internal Hard Disk Drives for Laptop/Desktop (IDE, SATA, SCSI)
• RAID (0, 1, 5, 10 or 1+0)
• Solid State Drives or SSDs
• Tape Drives
Data Recovery Service Rates:
We base our estimates on the storage capacity and the extent of damage for all types of media. The price range varies depending on the problem. In order for us to provide the exact data recovery cost, we need to perform a diagnostic test first. The test will be performed upon the receipt of your device with a nominal fixed fee; the results are ready within 3 to 5 days. As soon as our technical engineers complete the diagnosis, we can give a firm, no-obligation, quote on the recovery service. That is the best time for you to decide whether you want to proceed with the data recovery or decline it. The cost is not dependent on the size of data recovered and we guarantee a “No data recovered, no charge” policy.
Why choose us?
• Our data recovery service partner has a combined 30 years of experience in the industry and expertise in the field.
• We guarantee only the most sophisticated data recovery systems, the finest technical engineers, and a state-of-the-art Clean Room.
• Your confidential files are guaranteed to stay secure and undisclosed upon signing an agreement with us.